Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

wtb buco repro in size 42 Brown in color

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Wish I had one for you...but Tony, I have to ask, How could you get rid of that brown J106? So very wonderful... (sorry bud, couldn't resist :)

How do you compare with either SB's steerhide or Johnson's CXL overdye
Both lighter. The SB steer is quite heavy tho. The JL I purchased is 4.25oz and it's lighter than the Aero as well. I believe Alan can spec the weight of the overdye up to as many oz's as you'd like. I think Stu's horse, at least the one I had sat around 3.75-4oz.

kyannz

New in Town
Hi all.

Just a few comments about the J106. I bought this jacket but not from Tony. It is in russet SH not brown. It is two yo now and it looks like a vintage jacket of "my grandpa". Somewhere it is black, somewhere - brown or red. The shadows play on the sun. It may be darker or lighter depending on the lights. It is just ... incredible.

The weight is 3.1 kg (6.83433 p), thickness is 1.3 mm

Two or even three years ago the j23 was my dream. Right now... not sure. I ve got two J106 and would like to have at least one more in cordovan HH. Aero's leather is amazing. I have 3 Vansons, Langlitz 10 pockets Colubmia, Fox Creek, California Creators. None of them is as good as Aero.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
A LW j23 sold in ebay for 800 dollars several months ago for 800 Very nice jacket but not the color I was looking for. I was thinking in buying one new from the LW but every time I asked for a little change in their off the shelve jacket the price went up very quickly. For me, this is a turn off.

Hammerklavier

One of the Regulars
Order brown cxl steerhide from Aero will be a good choice if you don't mind to wait few months. If you want thick horsehide, then LW is your only choice, IMHO.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Friend, How are you? I actually have. Sent them e-mail and talked to them 4 different times. I truly do not think the person who answers the phone is very interested or just he perhaps is way occupy with other thing. I will contact them again this Saturday. I was told that A will be there.

jonbuilder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Friend, How are you? I actually have. Sent them e-mail and talked to them 4 different times. I truly do not think the person who answers the phone is very interested or just he perhaps is way occupy with other thing. I will contact them again this Saturday. I was told that A will be there.
I highly recommend Johnson Leather for custom bespoken jackets horsehide out the door for the price of a sock Aero less if you go with steer hide. includes a mock-up fit jacket.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Sorry for the late update. I totally forgot to post I have gotten one LW tan j23 buco. It is a beauty. However, I am missing the original collar. I know someone has it. I am willing to purchase from you and make you a replacement free of charge. Let me if you have it...
I did not want to mention why I did not get a jacket straight from LW. Well, I did try several times. However, it did not work out. Too bad, I was ready to get two. One in tan and the other in black. Lately, I have been wearing a Schott HH nice "modern" pattern D pocket I traded for an LW speed demon.
Thanks for your well-received contributions to my search.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112