Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Campdraft / OR - 7 3/8, 59

Been

New in Town
*first ever post but I’ve been stalking*

Looking to pick my first legitimate hat! I don’t want to spend much as I’ve never handled such a hat and consider this a trial run.

I’d like an Open Road style hat - a Campdraft or Stetson.

Input for a rookie? Hats to throw my way?

Thanks all!

TunedVWGti

One of the Regulars
You won't be disappointed with a Campdraft. They are awesome! I have a Bushman, ( just a slightly wider brim), and I have a Campdraft on order too. I have a chocolate 6x open road as well. It's nice but I prefer the campdraft.

If you don't find a used one, it's pretty easy to order one in from Hats Direct or Everything Australian. I put up a few WTB ads before ordering them myself...

Been

New in Town
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback!

I grew up in Texas and always had a cheap palm leaf sombrero as I was a ranch hand.

I now live out of state and recently took notice of the OR style hat with a cattlemen’s crease (LBJ, etc.) and loved the look. It feels like an appropriate nod to my roots without being too ostentatious.

I’ve noticed the Campdraft on the forum and its pliability is attractive as it can give me different options and looks versus the more rigid Stetson.

Last edited:
*first ever post but I’ve been stalking*

Looking to pick my first legitimate hat! I don’t want to spend much as I’ve never handled such a hat and consider this a trial run.

I’d like an Open Road style hat - a Campdraft or Stetson.

Input for a rookie? Hats to throw my way?

Thanks all!

$110 plus some shipping and you’ll have a new Campdraft: https://everythingaustralian.com.au/campdraft-hat.html

Check out the Akubra Overload and the Campdraft threads for sizing help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy