Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Daniel Boone, JCP or Sears square pocket HB

Super long shot, I know! But I’m really wanting to find one in a size 42”-44” (depends on measurements of course).
I am looking for the square pocket Halfbelt, not the hem level adjustment belts.
I had one in a too big 46” but this is the jacket I’m looking for:
63163525-4AFF-42C9-B71B-BEEA8E10E4E8.jpeg

1676BC74-D0A2-47B1-B3F3-5F00202C021F.jpeg

I know I’ve probably got a better chance of waking up tomorrow with a full head of hair but….can’t hurt to put it out there!

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Super long shot, I know! But I’m really wanting to find one in a size 42”-44” (depends on measurements of course).
I am looking for the square pocket Halfbelt, not the hem level adjustment belts.
I had one in a too big 46” but this is the jacket I’m looking for:
View attachment 487221
View attachment 487222
I know I’ve probably got a better chance of waking up tomorrow with a full head of hair but….can’t hurt to put it out there!
Regius just finished making me one based off the one you sold me a while back( possibly the 46 you mentioned in this post), it's taking forever to get here in Canada from USPS.

Regius just finished making me one based off the one you sold me a while back( possibly the 46 you mentioned in this post), it's taking forever to get here in Canada from USPS.
I saw the prototype. Looks incredible! I sold the 46” on eBay though, not here and it went to the west coast. If you want to unload your original…let me know and I’ll take it!

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
I saw the prototype. Looks incredible! I sold the 46” on eBay though, not here and it went to the west coast. If you want to unload your original…let me know and I’ll take it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko