Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Fedora in 7 1/2

TomS

One Too Many
Hi Folks:

I'm looking for a felt fedora in 7 1/2. I'll consider just about anything, but it has to be in good condition... I want to wear it daily this fall. Let me know what you have?

Please reply by email to: tjs112@comcast.NOSPAMnet . Dont forget to remove NOSPAM!

Thanks,
Tom

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Hi Folks:

I'm looking for a felt fedora in 7 1/2. I'll consider just about anything, but it has to be in good condition... I want to wear it daily this fall. Let me know what you have?

Please reply by email to: tjs112@comcast.NOSPAMnet . Dont forget to remove NOSPAM!

Thanks,
Tom

I have a very nice Biltmore I'm interested in selling, and it's your size. $150 gets it shipped to you:

IMG_6415.jpg

IMG_6416.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

IMG_6420.jpg

Jim2903

One of the Regulars
Not sure how high-end you want to go, but I just listed a gray Bailey Gangster here that may soon be redundant due to an upgrade in my collection ...

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Check out my Schoble, New old stock, redone by Optimo...last month I think...it`s a bargain for a new 1940`s fedora...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy