Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Fine Creek Leon Custom size 42

Mr. Hide

Familiar Face
Hello! Hoping everyone here at FTD had a wonderful holiday. Perhaps some of you have outgrown your Leon… lol :wishful thinking:

As the title states, seeking a FC Leon Custom (or regular Leon) in a size 42. Specifically the seemingly discontinued black 2mm HH version. While they certainly market the outgoing, new 1.3 lightweight shinki to be the jazz, I was very underwhelmed seeing it in person. Despite reading some of the negative reviews about the brand and model by comparison, this one simply fits just right. Tried a display on and I need it in my life!

Willing to pay up to *$1,700 USD. Shipped to NYC address. Also have a brand new Flat Head Delraiser size 42 and some nice watches I’m willing to negotiate a trade with (Panerai, Omega, Grand Seiko, Tudor).

Thanks for looking!

*EDITED - initially posted looking for a size 44 but several sources have cited the 1.3 shinki version I tried on actually run a fair bit smaller.

Last edited:

ksozay

One Too Many
skeptical-futurama.gif

Mr. Hide

Familiar Face

HAHA! Everyone needs a friend to support their addiction... If you ever need a pickup in NYC I'm your bud. Or if you're in town, I owe you a few brewskis!

Last edited:

ksozay

One Too Many
Alright let me see... mine are all 2mm HH.

1. 42 custom. New never worn.
2. 44 standard leon. New never worn.
3. 46 custom. Lightly worn.

Measurements for the 46:

P2P - 22.5
Sleeve - 24.5-25"
Shoulder - ~19.5"

Send me a PM and we can continue to discuss.

Would be interested in seeing what your Delraiser looks like

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner