Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: J-24 / D-pocket jacket. 40"-42"

johanhej

Familiar Face
Want to buy D-pocket jacket. The Real Mccoy's, Himel Bros, Fine Creek Leathers, Aero, Freewheelers etc.

Open to suggestions. As good condition as possible. PM and we'll take it from there.

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Want to buy D-pocket jacket. The Real Mccoy's, Himel Bros, Fine Creek Leathers, Aero, Freewheelers etc.

Open to suggestions. As good condition as possible. PM and we'll take it from there.
Friend, I am partial to LW. I think they make one of the best. I had Aero and real mccoy's but I sold because I did not them. The rmc japan was very authentic but still the quality of the lw for me was in a different league.
Good luck with your hunt. I have a custom-made lw in size 40? It is just a little small for you I think.

Diesel used to make a fantastic J-24 inspired jacket.

02_0224b_ETut6Z9Fj7cdfqsnUvfJXEro.jpeg

01_026ec_J1ipoAwAHigkXN6dDFLQpSaN.jpeg

johanhej

Familiar Face
Wow, thanks for all response!

Friend, I am partial to LW. I think they make one of the best. I had Aero and real mccoy's but I sold because I did not them. The rmc japan was very authentic but still the quality of the lw for me was in a different league.
Good luck with your hunt. I have a custom-made lw in size 40? It is just a little small for you I think.

I've gotten the notion that the LWs are more on the thicker side. While great for riding, I intend to use this for casual stuff.
I think something like 22" p2p would be good. I am 6 foot 1 inch tall too.

Diesel used to make a fantastic J-24 inspired jacket.

02_0224b_ETut6Z9Fj7cdfqsnUvfJXEro.jpeg

01_026ec_J1ipoAwAHigkXN6dDFLQpSaN.jpeg

The black one looks great! Do you know if there's one available somewhere?

Thanks. I saw this too. Looks great but i think it may be a little slim in chest width at 21". Wish I could try it.

Thanks, looks good. Think it may be just a bit short in body and arms. Also, would really like to try horsehide. Not something I had before.

johanhej

Familiar Face
Upon seeing and reading about the Field Leathers Manhattan, I feel I need to bump this thread :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy