Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Lewis Leathers Dominator 551T

ralanis2

One of the Regulars
In search of a Lewis Leathers Dominator Tight fit from Either Cow or sheep leather, Black lining perferably! I know its a long shot but hoping some one has one for sale!
Size either 38 or 36

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
I don't have a Dominator, but I do have a black Bronx and a blue Sportsman for sale in size 36 if you're interested. Please feel free to PM me. They are both on Grailed and the Sportsman is also up here on the classifieds.

ralanis2

One of the Regulars
Hey thanks for reaching out! My heart is set on the Dominator! thanks for the suggestion though, if I cant find one in the wild, I will probably end up reaching out to Lewis and spec one out. I'll give it some time though, hopefully something turns up!

Vincenz

New in Town
In search of a Lewis Leathers Dominator Tight fit from Either Cow or sheep leather, Black lining perferably! I know its a long shot but hoping some one has one for sale!
Size either 38 or 36

Hi,

Did you find your Dominator ?
I would have one to sell (model 551, rutland sheep, black lining, size 38 with tight specs). I bought it 3 month ago, therefore it's already lightly worn, in very good shape.
I can send you some pics of you're interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner