1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

WTB: Logan's Closet X1/X2 (38/40) leather jacket

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mendelboaz, Jan 14, 2017.

1. mendelboaz

mendelboaz Practically Family

As the title says, if you've got a Logan's Closet (Vanson) X1 or X2 in either size 38 or size 40 that you want to unload, I'd be more than happy to take the beast off your hands.

Preferably for a price between 400-550 USD plus shipment to the Netherlands.

2. mendelboaz

bump

3. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Mendel, here's one for a really good price, considering it's brand new and all.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Logans-Clos...acket-X-2-X-MEN-Replica-Size-48-/172514161524

I know it's a lot larger than what you're looking for but the seller says it's a slim fitting jacket and Vansons can be a good 3 size no. one way or the other. Just thought I'd share, just in case.

4. mendelboaz

Already noticed that beauty. Sadly, I don't think I can wear a jacket that's 5 or even 2 sizes too big. But thanks for sharing!

5. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

6. Guppy

Guppy Call Me a Cab

Monitor likes this.
  7. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

The Model B in 42 that I had was a lot larger than the E in 44. Like, enough to render it unwearable for me.

8. dmoser1978

dmoser1978 New in Town

Hi,
    I have an X-2 size 40 for sale. Asking $700, will sell to you for list price of $650 + shipping. It's like new, and you'd have it without the wait.

http://ebay.us/I7gIpf