Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB lost world (LW) TROJAN size 44

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Ok friend, fair warning. I just got this e-mail from thomas717. Some scammers are so very stupid.
"Hello Good day, i just saw your ad about you wanting the LW TROJAN size 44, I got one laying in my room which i will be willing to let go for the right buyer.. You can send me an email to colethomas717@gmail.com for pictures and questions i respond faster on there
Thanks."

thomas717,

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Ok friend, fair warning. I just got this e-mail from thomas717. Some scammers are so very stupid.
"Hello Good day, i just saw your ad about you wanting the LW TROJAN size 44, I got one laying in my room which i will be willing to let go for the right buyer.. You can send me an email to colethomas717@gmail.com for pictures and questions i respond faster on there
Thanks."

thomas717,
Thats a pity. Blow that #@!$ cover

Didn’t take you long to pick up on the Texas/Tejas lingo there @JMax. Or did you acquire this phraseology at the new American Legion you visited last week

I’m a native Spanish speaker. I’ve been hearing this and worse since I was pulled into this world. My dad used to hilariously combine curses. They made no sense but somehow got the point across more effectively.

Yamahana

One Too Many
I’m a native Spanish speaker. I’ve been hearing this and worse since I was pulled into this world. My dad used to hilariously combine curses. They made no sense but somehow got the point across more effectively.
Que bueno mi amigo., Having grown up in a small AZ border town I can somewhat relate. Most all my buddies were either Mexican American or Native American. I consider myself most fortunate to have been raised and immersed in such a mixed culture environment. Never could pick up the Tohono O’dham language tho.. just a few swear words

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21