Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Lost World or Aero size 48-50

aerohead199

New in Town
Hi yall, recently got into leather jackets, the really good quality leather kind, and I am looking to acquire myself my first horsehide or steerhide leather jacket.

Looking for a casual and 3/4 length jackets. Let me know if any of you guys have anything you want to get rid of. I live in Canada. Not interested in any MC jackets, am not a riders as of yet.

I have a 500usd budget, can move up a bit if its the right jacket! Thank you for your time.

ps: feel free to contact me via whatsapp if its easier for anyone of you guys! thanks +1(438)-798-5863

Bahabp100

Practically Family
I have a few vintage Schott at size 50 cafe racer and casual if you are interested in that brand .

Last edited:

Coriu

One Too Many
Hi yall, recently got into leather jackets, the really good quality leather kind, and I am looking to acquire myself my first horsehide or steerhide leather jacket.

Looking for a casual and 3/4 length jackets. Let me know if any of you guys have anything you want to get rid of. I live in Canada. Not interested in any MC jackets, am not a riders as of yet.

I have a 500usd budget, can move up a bit if its the right jacket! Thank you for your time.

ps: feel free to contact me via whatsapp if its easier for anyone of you guys! thanks +1(438)-798-5863

If I was going to invest in one, fine jacket for day-to-day wear, it would be a Langlitz in goatskin with a collar. I say that because I find such a jacket gives great versatility in terms of wardrobe and is also very comfortable to wear. I can wear mine in the rural country store or out on the town in the city. If you have not laid your hands on one, I would encourage you to do so. Though many of their jackets are "motorcycle jackets," a Langlitz bomber style or a Crescent with a collar are toned down IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff