Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Please read

ShortAndCashed

One of the Regulars
I have the urge for a new hat, so I'm not super picky as to what it is. It has to cost less than $50, including shipping, and be a size 7-3/8 or 7-1/2. Just PM me whatcha have!

Dr. Tom

New in Town
I’ve got two that I could sell for that price. A teardrop crown Bigalli in a Large and a straw teardrop Pamoa in L/XL. Let me know if you want to see photos.

Dr. Tom

New in Town
I’ve got two that I could sell for that price. A teardrop crown Bigalli in a Large and a straw teardrop Pamoa in L/XL. Let me know if you want to see photos.

ShortAndCashed

One of the Regulars
Just a list of the hats I'm willing to trade right now:

7-1/8 (I think)- Dobbs green 4" crown, 1-1/2" brim.

7-1/8 (I think)- Dawson brown 4" crown, 1-1/2" brim.

Size 7- City Club solid black, stingy bound brim (roughly 1-1/2 to 2 inches), about 4" crown.

Size 7-1/8- Churchill brown western "gambler," 3-1/4" brim, leather or leather-like ribbon, telescope crease, about 4" high.

Size 7-1/4- Adam wool homburg, solid black, curled bound brim, probably about 2", and about 5" crown, center dent.

Size 7-1/4-3/8- Dynafelt fedora that was converted to a porkpie, solid black, 2" bound brim, roughly 4" crown.

Size 7-3/8- Italian Velour light brown, 2" brim, very soft. Brand is "Universal"

Let me know which, if any you're interested in. Most of these are beaters, with at least some damage, but some are pretty nice.

ShortAndCashed

One of the Regulars
Thought I'd also offer up a couple I assumed there would be no interest in:

7-1/2 (judging by fit)- Donegal hat, grey, black, and red.

Says 7-1/4, but fits smaller- Cross-Country by Dobbs knit fedora. Good shape, but has a vinyl sweat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo