Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB - Schott 613 sz 38-40

Bobby Schneider

Familiar Face
Hi

Looking for a schott 613 or 618 in size 38-40 depending on the measurements. I have a 40 chest

Hmu

I’m not the most active in the forum but I have had several successful transactions here with no issues, look at my profile.

chollie

One of the Regulars
I've got an almost brand new 118 in 38 long (sleeves shortened by an inch) that i'm just getting ready to post in the classifieds. Comes with mouton collar.

Bobby Schneider

Familiar Face
@Bobby Schneider I've got a 613SH in a 38. It's the horsehide version. Such a killer jacket. Just shorter than my taste and tall frame requires. Snake Oil sells it, if you want to peek more at the specs: https://www.snakeoilprovisions.com/...ts/613sh-horsehide-perfecto-motorcycle-jacket

PM me if you've got any interest!
Thanks man, I just went to schott store in nyc and realized I need a 40 in 613 or 618 and a 38 in 118

Yours seems too small for me
I’m 40 chest and I need a 18” shoulder

Thanks tho

Claybertrand

One Too Many
If you might consider a vintage Schott, I have one in a 40. No signs of heavy use that I recall.....i.e. no real patina to speak of. It looks to be a mid to late 70s model Perfecto but I'm not sure exactly which model it is except to say it has no stars. If you might be interested, I can get you specs and more info. I don't think you'll find a better price as it's just taking up space in my collection and 2-3 sizes too small for me. Let me know if you may have interest.

bien

One of the Regulars
posting my per70 size small this weekend if you are interested. busy with school during weekdays. just checking this site once in a while in "lurk mode" lol

Bobby Schneider

Familiar Face
If you might consider a vintage Schott, I have one in a 40. No signs of heavy use that I recall.....i.e. no real patina to speak of. It looks to be a mid to late 70s model Perfecto but I'm not sure exactly which model it is except to say it has no stars. If you might be interested, I can get you specs and more info. I don't think you'll find a better price as it's just taking up space in my collection and 2-3 sizes too small for me. Let me know if you may have interest.
I’m interested can you send me or post the measurements? Thanks!

Bobby Schneider

Familiar Face
posting my per70 size small this weekend if you are interested. busy with school during weekdays. just checking this site once in a while in "lurk mode" lol
It wouldn’t hurt to see it, if you were going to post it anyways, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo