Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Schott P613S in size L (Bought one now)

Beyondscenery

New in Town
Hello im a new face here, but i have a big wtb, which is a Schott P613S.
I am looking for both colors, and i know there are higher quality jackets, with better leather and so on, but i really love the schott jacket. (and i love teacore jackets)
I have worked with leather for quite a while now, and this has made me a bit fed up with my current leather jackets, as their leather is really nothing to write home about.
Loving heavy jackets because they give a sense of security, and knowing this one is about 7 ish lbs this really makes it a very good fit.
And not even to mention that i love the idea of keeping something for life, and i hope this one can outlast me.
Notice i live in Europe (Denmark) so i would ideally like for this to be marked down when shipping, i know shipping is expensive, but i will be covering what every it now costs.
In terms of condition honestly anything you guys got that you are willing to part with.
In terms of pricing i am open to negotiations

J Leather Investigater

One Too Many
Interesting, welcome to the lounge. I really cringe when I have to send a jacket overseas honestly because of price! I have a jacket I been thinking of selling. Its a schott p613sh (slim horse) it's a large it is called the "irvin" a limited edition produced about 5 years ago. The jacket is in good condition it is broke in here is a fit pic. Im 5"11 205
20200816_235623.jpg
20200816_235315.jpg
20200816_235259.jpg
you can private message me if interested.

Beyondscenery

New in Town
Oh i actually though of making the title "WTB Schott P613S / SH in size L" because i was actually looking for both iterations, but i knew that finding a SH would be difficult, but it seems like you have one, im really interested

Last edited:

dannyk

One Too Many
Interesting, welcome to the lounge. I really cringe when I have to send a jacket overseas honestly because of price! I have a jacket I been thinking of selling. Its a schott p613sh (slim horse) it's a large it is called the "irvin" a limited edition produced about 5 years ago. The jacket is in good condition it is broke in here is a fit pic. Im 5"11 205 View attachment 257507 View attachment 257508 View attachment 257509 you can private message me if interested.
I really loved this one. One of my favorite Schotts from the last few years. But I am a small...The Irvin was really limited if I remember..one of those like 50 of each size or something. They dont come up often. Someone in the market for this style would be very smart to jump on this right away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner