Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB Ship John Wills

SPEIRMOOR

New in Town
WTB Ship John Wills,
Size (L), preferably Tan but will consider others.
Let me know what you got, Thanks

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Be super careful posting WTB - I’d be sure to use PayPal normal mode NOT friends and fam.

Coke20x

New in Town
But that's the best part; It's actually the other way around! :D

We're all entitled to our opinions however, I had just received my very first Wills jacket yesterday, in leather form, and I am still awed by how incredible it is. A few days before that, I had walked past several Carhartt jackets at my local grocery store. There's probably something I'm not understanding. Next time I make a stop to get some milk I'll take a closer look.

jdiddy

A-List Customer
I have one that I might consider selling . I’ve worn it twice . If you want it more than I do , let me know $ ?
D M me and we can discuss. I’ve got a few grails that I’m just not wearing and will be posting .

SPEIRMOOR

New in Town

jglf

A-List Customer
There is no comparison with carhartt and ship John. You might not like the styling, price, or marketing of the later, but every aspect of their products is of higher quality than carhartt. They make stuff at the same quality level as many one man brands in Japan that are so revered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ