Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB vintage and antique tobacciana

Caleb Bogart

New in Town
I am looking to purchase the following.
table top cigarette box/dispenser
shorter cigarette holders
vintage lighters of any kind. table top, pocket, etc.
ashtrays. preferably the ones with match holders on them
tobacco advertising of any kind

I am on a budget, so cut me a deal. Items must be in working order, but do not have to be "pretty".

Thank you in advance.

MarkT

New in Town
I am looking to purchase the following.
table top cigarette box/dispenser
shorter cigarette holders
vintage lighters of any kind. table top, pocket, etc.
ashtrays. preferably the ones with match holders on them
tobacco advertising of any kind

I am on a budget, so cut me a deal. Items must be in working order, but do not have to be "pretty".

Thank you in advance.
Hi, Caleb! Saw your post mentioning cigarette holders. I have a rather extensive collection. Happy to share some with you! Drop me a note at: mligett@gmail.com Mark

MarkT

New in Town
Caleb: Not sure if my post mad eitto you or not. Happy to "cut you a deal" on some cigarette holders! Drop me a note at : mligett@gmail.com and we can talk holders! Mark

Caleb: Not sure if my post mad eitto you or not. Happy to "cut you a deal" on some cigarette holders! Drop me a note at : mligett@gmail.com and we can talk holders! Mark

Hey, Mark!
Did you notice that the request you're responding to is about 5 years old? The original poster was last here in August of this year, though, so maybe... Good luck!!

MarkT

New in Town
Hello, "HatsRMe", and thanks for your note!

Yes, I did realize that the post was quite old but, curiously, I received a note from someone about robes and dressing gown responding to a post of mine that was about 8 years old! So, there is always a chance.

I have numerous "passions" in life and one I seem to share with you (at least from your "handle" here on this site, is hats! I first joined Fedora Loung about 10 years ago for one reason: hats! I found lots of great hats and great hat people as well as interest in lots of other things, too. I took a hiatus from the Lounge for a few years but now I'm back. I notice they list me as a "new" member but in reality, I've been aound here for a long time!

Love to hear more about your passion for hats!

Mark
E-mail: mligett@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails