Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Vintage Stetson Open Road

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Wow. Chip on the shoulder much?

FYI, I actually saw a Stetson (IIRC) size tag recently that had "Mid 1/8 Oval" on the keyhole shaped tag, just like you see the "Long 1/8 Oval." I'd never seen one before, and didn't know what 25B was talking about when he posted about the mid oval on his 7xCB.

Wow. Chip on the shoulder much?

FYI, I actually saw a Stetson (IIRC) size tag recently that had "Mid 1/8 Oval" on the keyhole shaped tag, just like you see the "Long 1/8 Oval." I'd never seen one before, and didn't know what 25B was talking about when he posted about the mid oval on his 7xCB.

What set him off? Obviously, I missed some deleted posts.

And what in the Wide, Wide World if Sports did Alan do to offend him?

The only thing that irritates me about Alan is my envy for his hat collection.

And his head size...

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
What set him off? Obviously, I missed some deleted posts.

And what in the Wide, Wide World if Sports did Alan do to offend him?

The only thing that irritates me about Alan is my envy for his hat collection.

And his head size...

Sent directly from my mind to yours.
Did you miss my screenshot of his PM where he told me to mind my own business and and said he's putting me on his "ignore list." ???
The Bartenders subsequently deleted said screenshot early this morning.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
As a matter of fact the Bartenders might want to consider deleting this whole thread before the OP has another opportunity to spew any more of his vitriol.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
He came here asking for help, and the members tried to assist in his search. Unfortunately, some of those attempts were apparently taken as personal attacks and he responded aggressively...

DanO

One of the Regulars
Actually, it was a combination of money and not listening to people telling me to buy a modern cardboard wool felt one because apparently I wouldn't know the difference.

So I am sorry that a 7X clear beaver is going to surely be wasted on such a rube like myself, especially since I'll be wearing it in <gasp> a cattleman crease instead of a fedora bash.

Edit: I just re-read this and it could be read in the wrong tone and make people irate, so please feel free to mentally add in as many :) as you need to until you're not angry anymore. :)
Seems that some of the advice he was given was not what he wanted to hear,which in turn set him off. In this instance I did not say HE wouldn't know.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24