Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Wesco or similar massive engineer boots, 46/47

Anyone in EU selling massive, quality engineer boots, size 46 or 47? I kinda need a pair 'cause cowboy boots don't look good everything plus I'd love to finally handle a Wesco. But any quality pair will do.

I'm not looking to spend huge amount of money thus I am 100% absolutely positively not interested in superpriced Asian brands.

Soles like this are preferable to the thin, flat ones & the shorter they are, the better.

Thanks.

il_570xN.3616524557_rkqh.jpg

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
I’m in the US, so shipping would be too expensive to the EU. These are both Wescos. The Boss boots are US 9. The other pair was custom for somebody, so no size info. I estimate them around a US 10.5. Both are a little too big for me, but I am keeping them until I find ones with a better fit :)
8384DCB9-4C08-4810-B4AC-ADC105F08812.jpeg

nareichert

Familiar Face
Have you looked at Motor dress engineers? I have a couple pairs and think they’re the best engineer available for under $800.

I’m in the US, so shipping would be too expensive to the EU. These are both Wescos. The Boss boots are US 9. The other pair was custom for somebody, so no size info. I estimate them around a US 10.5. Both are a little too big for me, but I am keeping them until I find ones with a better fit :) View attachment 414834

These are very nice but I'm 12 or 13 in US boots so none would even remotely be an option. :)

Have you looked at Motor dress engineers? I have a couple pairs and think they’re the best engineer available for under $800.

I believe you but nah, nothing that I need to buy new or import. Especially not from anywhere Asia. Only EU based boots (or makers).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points