Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB WTT For a Eastman, or some other nice brand of A-2 (Eastman, Aero, etc.)

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi folks
I have been away for awhile, as my wife and I have been very busy with our 1st new home.
Its been a CHORE!!!! My goodness, I didnt know what I was getting into, but its going to be mine, only 346 more payments and its mine

I am still looking for an nice USED A-2 preferrably Eastman.
I have some nice stuff to trade if someone will take partial Trade and Cash.
I have an Awesome RARE Hawaiian button up short sleeve shirt. Super rare and I was told it was worth alot. I had a company begging me to sell it to them, but I kept it.

I also have an awesome XL late 1930's or early 1940's wool lettermans Jacket, burgundy.
I have some Pinks Trousers, size 34 and 36 & size 30 & 32 & Pink shirts, and khaki shirts,
I have a cool WW2 Khaki shirt with 101st Screaming eagle patch on the sleeve.
I have an AWESOME M3 Fighting Knife with M3 Imperial marked on the BLADE itself.
I have an awesome full length "PINK" Officers overcoat. Its pretty rare, I have never found 1 like this before.
I have a pair of MINT size 34 M43 trousers unissued, and a pair of size 34 HBT Trousers.
I have a nice pair of WW2 Officers dress shoes size 10.5
I have alot of other stuff to if you have what I need.
I have wanted 1 for a LONGGGGG time. I had 1 a super Kind gentleman sold me on here, and i LOVED it, but it was too small for me so I gave it to my father.
I found recently 6 Larger Almost 5X5 Baseball cards from 1967 autographed, Willy Mays, Carl Yaz.... something, and 4 others, I iwill have to check the names again when I get home.
I have a WW2 1941 stamped British Helmet, I have a WW2 US Helmet.
I have alot of neat stuff.

I am straight up 6' 240lbs. Currently working to drop the later # down
So I am in need of a larger jacket Size 48 or maybe a 46LONG,

Anyone have anything?

Thanks!
Chad Jordan

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy