Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB/WTT for WW2 Officers Low quarter shoes, pants and few other misc things

cmjordan77

One of the Regulars
Hi,
I am looking for several things.

1st - I am looking for a set of WW2 Brown Officers Low quarter shoes. I would like to get a pair of BUZZ Rickson's repro's used, or original, whichever. I need a 10D, I will try a 10.5, or size 11 if I have to and use a pair of inserts.

2nd - I am looking for a set of WW2 Gabradine "Pinks", or Khaki's. Plus a Rangoon, or officers gab shirt. I am also wanting the Khaki kind as well, Khaki pants & shirt. I am also in need of the "Green" tie. I have 3 of the wool khaki ties, but no green.

3rd - This may be a long shot, but I am going to ask while I am doing this post. I need a set of WW2 Khaki original CHIN straps (I think its called OD3) and the WW2 Leather Chin strap with the GREEN buckle on the leather strap.

4th I am also really needing an original LARGE Size TUNIC and officers hat.
The TUNIC Size I need is a 44R, and the hat must be 7 1/2 + (I know I have seen 7 3/4 which I would rather have).

Okay, I will pay Cash, PAYPAL (which I prefer), or TRADE.
I have a pair of Khakis size 32/33 waist, 30/32 length. I have a pair of Pinks size 30 waist, and a pair 33 or 34 waist. I have a Officers Hat size 7 1/4 (which I was considering trying to stretch). I have a 40R IKE JACKET, and a 40R TUNIC. I have some other stuff. I have a nice dated 1941 British Helmet. I have a couple WW2 Khaki ties. I have a pair of M43 Trousers size 34 & 36 waist. I have a pair of WW2 HBT Trousers size 34 waist. I have a set of HBT Coveralls 1 old pair with Army Air Corp Chevrons (prob size 38) and another pair of HBT Coveralls around a size 40. Anyway, I have some other stuff, but I dont want to list it all.

I am not selling the stuff I listed for trade. I am just using the items for TRADE I am sorry, but I am just keeping that stuff just to barter with for things I need.

Please email me with any questions or if you have something I may be able to use.

Pants I am looking for - size 38Waist, 40 waist, or so Length 32, Possibly 30 with an inch or 2 to let out. I will take longer and I can get taken in.
Shirts - 17X35, 16.5X35, 17X34, 17X36 etc
Jacket - size 44R, possibly 42LONG

Thank you!
Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass