Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Antique Swedish Ericsson Telephone C.1915

MJL

One of the Regulars
Antique Swedish Ericsson Telephone C.1915

Many years ago I used to collect telephones. This phone has been in my collection for at least 30 years as it has been that long since I collected telephones. To be frank I know little about this telephone. It appears to be an antique Swedish Ericsson telephone from the first part of the 20th century. I do not know if it will work as the plug is not a modern plug. I looked around and found the handset parts are selling for MORE than I am asking for this entire telephone. The Bakelite earpiece does not seem to want to screw on and that is why you see it separate. I believe I purchased this telephone in the 1980s in the USA but it might have come back from Northern Europe with me during the same time period. As it stands this telephone exudes charm and will look great on a desk or in a room to add class and old world feel. It might be made to work but that is something beyond my abilities.

CONDITIONS OF SALE: You can pick this up in Homestead, Florida USA for free if we can agree on a time and place. If you want it shipped I will do so but the price for that is $15 as this is a bit heavy

THE FINE PRINT: The price is $50 United States Dollars or 50 Euros. I will also accept PayPal but the buyer must add 4% to the total to compensate for their fees. Sorry, I will not take your cheque, food stamps, crack, slave children, promissory note, Nigerian bank drafts, Brownies, Cookies, BBQ, booze, Dolphin tickets, Marlins tickets, Tri-Lateral Commission tickets, eternal soul, etc in payment for this. ONLY CASH or PayPal will do.

Price: $50

662275e3.jpg

d759cf2e.jpg

7c8eb8ed.jpg

Last edited:

Dodo

Familiar Face
You deserve a bump!! LOL!!!

Antique Swedish Ericsson Telephone C.1915

THE FINE PRINT: The price is $50 United States Dollars or 50 Euros. I will also accept PayPal but the buyer must add 4% to the total to compensate for their fees. Sorry, I will not take your cheque, food stamps, crack, slave children, promissory note, Nigerian bank drafts, Brownies, Cookies, BBQ, booze, Dolphin tickets, Marlins tickets, Tri-Lateral Commission tickets, eternal soul, etc in payment for this. ONLY CASH or PayPal will do.

QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Togs