Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTS: Used Gibson and Barnes Expedition $250 shipped - size 46S

fish70

New in Town
Hello,

I have a dark brown Gibson and Barnes Expedition jacket in size 46 short that I would like to sell. I purchased it used so I don't know if it is goat or lamb. It is very soft so it might very well be lambskin. It is in very good condition with little wear and smells new. I thought I would post it here for a few days before putting it on eBay. My price is $250 shipped which will include priority mail shipping and insurance. I will accept a U.S. Postal Service money order or Paypal (buyer pays fees) as payment. I will accept returns if the buyer does not think the jacket is as advertised and they notify me within three days of receiving the jacket and return it in the same condition as it was sent (buyer pays return shipping.) I will not accept returns because the buyer preferred goat vs. lamb or vise versa since that would be a pain. I think the price reflects my uncertainty as to that. Shipping to the United States only sorry. Please post an "I will take it" in the thread then send a private message so I can respond with payment details. First come first serve. Below is a link to a photo album of the jacket. Thanks for looking.

Michael

Measurements

Mid armpit to armpit - 26 1/2 inches
Top of collar stand to bottom edge of the back of the jacket - 24 1/2 inches
Shoulder seam to bottom of jacket cuff - 23 1/2 inches
The waist is adjustable

http://s253.photobucket.com/user/fish70/Gibson Barnes Exp/story

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner