Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT: Aero LHB 46 WTS: N1 Deck Jacket and Sugarcane Sack Coat

s_crumb

Familiar Face
I have an item for trade and a couple items to sell.

I have the worst luck trying to sell things. Generally I couldn't sell a $5 bill for $2. But in this case maybe someone would like to trade.

- I have an Aero Long Half Belt in size 46 that I bought back in 2010. Around that time there was some concern about the legitimacy of some of the FQHH jackets that were being sold by Aero. I contacted the new/old management and based off the weight of the jacket and photos that I sent to them, Aero assured me the jacket was indeed FQHH. The jacket is brown FQHH with Alpaca lining and the only special request I asked for was a inside pocket on the leather. The measurements are P2P 24", shoulders 20", length 29", and sleeves 25.5".

I've dropped about 30+ pounds and the jacket really doesn't fit me anymore. I'm thinking maybe someone went the other direction on the scale and might be looking to size up. I'd consider trading for any Aero FQHH or similarly priced vintage style jacket in a size 44.
15687848785_8ed396409c_n.jpg

15067908674_594dbc0090_n.jpg

15685931131_9d216d92b4_n.jpg

- This an early Pike Brothers Deck Jacket tagged size 46. Whipcord outer and wool lining. This thing is extremely warm. I actually bought it a size too big a couple of years ago for the weight I was at the time, then I lost a bunch of weight and now it doesn't fit at all. I only wore it a couple of times so there is no real wear on it. There is a hole in the inside of the hand pocket from a knife I had open in there. (Long story...Seoul is MOSTLY a safe place) These are going for 299 Euros ($374 USD)+int'l shipping on Pike Bros site. I'm thinking $275usd +shipping. But I'm open to offers. I would also trade for any deck jacket that is a size smaller.

The measurements P2P 26", shoulder seam to cuff 27", shoulder to shoulder 22", 26" long.
15419248206_db08d50068_n.jpg

15442331245_f77ba5880c_n.jpg

- I bought a Sugarcane Black Hickory Sack Coat (SC 12951) back in the winter. I've only worn it a couple of times and it just isn't what I'm after. I don't think I'm a sack coat guy. It's in perfect shape. It's a pretty neat piece with some cool details. The buttons are metal with embossed trains and they're held on with split rings. I hadn't ever seen buttons like that. It's a tagged 42. But the actual measurements are 24" chest, 27" sleeves, 32.5" long, 18" shoulders.

I bought it from Rodeo Bros. on Rakuten. It's sold out there now and I'm sure you'd have a helluva time finding another one. It was about $250 plus shipping from Japan, so how does $150 sound? I'll also throw in the Fall/Winter '13 Sugarcane lookbook that shows it. Here's a photo from a seller on Rakuten, it captures the fabric better than I ever could.
15503121880_96a58b7cb4.jpg

Oh and I'm with the US military so I will be shipping via USPS. Shipping prices are the same as domestic US prices and Priority Mail takes approximately 7-10 days to arrive CONUS.
Thanks for taking a look.

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Sold. I posted the same as you and then saw the second link.
Looks gone, but if it's not, then I missed out by deleting my prior post lol.
I saw it late last night Oz time...foolishly thought I would sleep on it...great pick up for the $$$. It's ok. Summer is coming on quickly here and it would have sat in the cupboard for the next 6 months...

s_crumb

Familiar Face
A gentleman from the UK was asking me for the shipping costs shortly before it sold. I updated the cost for him and he got it as soon as the correct charges showed. You must've missed it by minutes. ;)

The Aero is still available and negotiable. Looks like I either priced it too high or no one wants to spend the money this close to the holidays. Since they're going for over $1000 now, I thought half price was a good deal. How am I going to fund a new Aero at this rate? lol

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
A gentleman from the UK was asking me for the shipping costs shortly before it sold. I updated the cost for him and he got it as soon as the correct charges showed. You must've missed it by minutes. ;)

The Aero is still available and negotiable. Looks like I either priced it too high or no one wants to spend the money this close to the holidays. Since they're going for over $1000 now, I thought half price was a good deal. How am I going to fund a new Aero at this rate? lol
If it fit I would probably be interested, it's just a tad small through the chest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner