Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT. Bluegrass Green Akubra Campdraft Size 58

The Rag And Bone Man

One of the Regulars
Hello members, I thought I would ask, if any Australian, members here would be interested in doing a trade for my Akubra Campdraft in Bluegrass green, size 58.

The hat is basically new It has had no real head time at all, I just shaped it and that's it. I have quite a slim face and I find because I purchased the Akubra Squatter at the same time, I feel the Squatter suits me better, otherwise I would keep the Campdraft, as it is a great hat.

I am looking to trade for a vintage homburg or another fedora, possibly 40's or 50's hats would be great, and if possible in light or dark brown, or even light or dark grey, but nothing black.

I live in Sydney, so may be a trade can be done, with another member, without having to post, I have been selling on ebay for some time now and I am a trusted seller with a great feedback, and that's how I like to conduct myself.

Thanks all may be someone out there would like the Campdraft if so please PM here.

This is the hat IMG_3188.jpg IMG_3194.jpg IMG_3197.jpg IMG_3213.jpg IMG_3208.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR