Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTT LW Russet HH A2 42R for a Seal Brown Goatskin jacket

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
I have a Lost Worlds Russet Horsehide A2 that I bought a few years ago. Size 42. Gorgeous jacket, great grain, excellent condition. My name is on the lining under the tag, so points off for that I realize. Otherwise, no issues. Non-smoker.

I have a Horsehide Highwayman as well now. I've had LW Suburban, Easy Rider in HH and a G1 in goat. I miss the goat.

So, all that said, does anyone have a Seal Brown Goatskin A2, LW Suburban, Raider, G&B Expedition, Aero Highwayman or other jacket they would like to trade? I generally wear a 38-40, though the classic fit of the LW A-2 is good in 42.

If there are no trade offers, I'll probably sell it outright, but thought I would start here.

Sorry this is a first post in the classifieds. I have a long track record over on the ADVrider forum under the same name.

Let me know if you have a languishing goat and want to move it along. Thanks!

DSC_8020-L.jpg

DSC_8015-L.jpg

DSC_8016-L.jpg

DSC_8017-L.jpg

DSC_8018-L.jpg

DSC_8019-L.jpg

Navydivedoc

One of the Regulars
Ok, let's branch out. Something different in my size, cash in either direction. Black jackets considered as well, lighter weight brown horse. What do you have unloved in the closet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran