Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WW II Army Air Forces flying gloves

pilot error

One of the Regulars
When I first came upon these I thought they might be reproductions. Not so, upon examination I can safely say these are NOS mint condition. And yes.... They fit me!
6a7b857d29f43072d99964ae2d3a321c.jpg
a235cec72c8c1238645680a14d9ebd43.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deacon211

One Too Many
Very nice! I wear just a regular pair of brown leather gloves with my jackets, but I've always been tempted to get a pair of issue gloves.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
Great gloves, though they can look a bit odd with an A2 knit to knit if you get my drift. I have a pair of Eastmans, about 20 years old now but ordered mine without the AAF decal so can be worn with anything and look right.

I hear you. I wear them with standard leather jackets though. Don't own anything with knit sleeves

Dumpster Diver

Practically Family
Take care of those man!!! HARD TO FIND!!! you got lucky I guess. I strongly urge you to buy another pair of more used ones Just to preserve these in NOS condition.

I have a pair of RCMP gloves dated 1963, I wear those Sparingly and barely open a door knob with them on. too precious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass