Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WWII era (40s-50s) original Khaki trousers

Doug C

Practically Family
These are the khaki pants that the phrase "they don't make 'em like that anymore" came from. Original military khaki trouser/pants from the 40's - 50's or WWII era. They're 34x31 .... the ones on the left were bigger (38 originally) and taken in at the waist. Both have been hemmed at the cuff and apparently it was hand done. Both have brown fly buttons of the era, I suppose they're all original.. at least they look it to me. Wide leg cut and high waist/long rise. Asking $25 each plus shipping.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Doug C

Practically Family
I'm no fabric expert and there is no indication of the material content on any labels or anything but I'm assuming these are 100% cotton. Also, just a reminder that these are very old as well as being used, and they are not perfect. The pair on the right has a very slight discoloration on the back of one leg where they were folded and stored for many years - but you have to look for it to notice, just thought I should mention.
Actual measurements: (the pair on the left) waist = 16.75"x2 or 33.5" and the OUTside seem length is 40" long. (the pair on the right) waist = 17"x2 or 34" and the OUTside seem length is 40". I am 5'/10.5" tall and the length is perfect.

Doug C

Practically Family
Yes I suppose so... but of course the shipping will cost a little more than if shipped here in the US. PM me your complete address and I can send you a quote. ~ Doug

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner