1. Thread galleries are live! Please let us know what you think of them in the thread in the Observation Bar.

YOU WANTED IT,YOU GOT IT.......AERO SHEENE!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by Cookiemonster, Mar 12, 2016.

1. dan_t

dan_t Practically Family

Beautiful! I just love this hide when it is brand new.
    I think you've done very well with this one.

2. BobJ

BobJ Practically Family

That is one beautiful jacket! the fit looks close to perfect from every angle, but one - to my amateur eyes, that is - Are you sure the upper back isn't too wide? Is that a purposeful design element for better forward reach?

3. Rudie

Rudie Call Me a Cab

If you have a very clean back without bi-swing or something similar you can hardly move. My Rockafella looks awesome with its tight fitting back but it is certainly not very comfortable. My 30s halfbelt has more room in the upper back and feels much better, especially when moving the arms forward.

4. Cookiemonster

Cookiemonster New in Town

That is just the way I measured out. With the closer fitting Sheene it sometimes requires an extra inch or so up top. Especially with a straight yoke and no guests.

5. Cookiemonster

Cookiemonster New in Town

Thanks all so much for the compliments and kind words. Great fun making this happen.

Monitor likes this.
  6. Monitor

Monitor I'll Lock Up

Just please don't let it appear on the Classifieds page after two months. :)

Guppy likes this.