Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

YOU WANTED IT,YOU GOT IT.......AERO SHEENE!!!!!!!

BobJ

Practically Family
That is one beautiful jacket! the fit looks close to perfect from every angle, but one - to my amateur eyes, that is - Are you sure the upper back isn't too wide? Is that a purposeful design element for better forward reach?

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
If you have a very clean back without bi-swing or something similar you can hardly move. My Rockafella looks awesome with its tight fitting back but it is certainly not very comfortable. My 30s halfbelt has more room in the upper back and feels much better, especially when moving the arms forward.

Cookiemonster

New in Town
That is one beautiful jacket! the fit looks close to perfect from every angle, but one - to my amateur eyes, that is - Are you sure the upper back isn't too wide? Is that a purposeful design element for better forward reach?

That is just the way I measured out. With the closer fitting Sheene it sometimes requires an extra inch or so up top. Especially with a straight yoke and no guests.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana