Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Young`s Hats NYC

DaveProc

I'll Lock Up
Young's 1916
The_Evening_Sun_Fri__Mar_3__1916_.jpg

gilligan

One of the Regulars
Just picked this up today. Young's sold Stetsons back in the day and when I got the hat, low and behold, all the Stetson tags were under the sweat band. I didn't take pics of the stickers and tags for fear I didn't want to disturb the sweat band too much. It's a 1948 Stetson in a size 7 3/8. The lady who sold it to me only wanted 20.00 for it. It was her great grandfathers hat who bought it from "Young's" back in the day. I offered her 60.00 as I felt she was selling herself short. She was thrilled and I felt I got a great bargain. It appears as to have never been worn very much if at all.
young's hat pic 1.jpg
young's hat pic 3.jpg
young's hat pic 4.jpg
young's hat pic 2.jpg
young's hat pic 5.jpg
young's hat box pic.jpg

Pkyoakum

One of the Regulars
Just picked this up today. Young's sold Stetsons back in the day and when I got the hat, low and behold, all the Stetson tags were under the sweat band. I didn't take pics of the stickers and tags for fear I didn't want to disturb the sweat band too much. It's a 1948 Stetson in a size 7 3/8. The lady who sold it to me only wanted 20.00 for it. It was her great grandfathers hat who bought it from "Young's" back in the day. I offered her 60.00 as I felt she was selling herself short. She was thrilled and I felt I got a great bargain. It appears as to have never been worn very much if at all. View attachment 582052 View attachment 582053 View attachment 582054 View attachment 582055 View attachment 582056 View attachment 582059
Great find and fantastic deal. Unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner