Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite movie quotes

Tombstone

Doc Holliday: "Why Johnny Ringo, you look like someone walked across your grave. I'm not as sick as I made myself out to be."

Johnny Ringo (expecting Wyatt Earp): "My fight isn't with you, Holliday."

Doc Holliday: "We started a game that we didn't finish. Play for blood, remember?"

Johnny Ringo: "I was just kidding."

Doc Holliday: "I wasn't."

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Yuri: In the Iran-Iraq war you sold guns to both sides.

Simeon Weisz: Did you ever consider that I wanted both sides to lose?

Lord of War

Gremlins 2

"Now, was that civilized? No, clearly not. Fun, but in no sense civilized."

...Brain Gremlin after shooting Beanie Gremlin

600px-Gremlinsshot.jpg

Last edited:
“It's our last night together for three months...I'm gonna miss you so much. I need something to remember you by. You don't want me to forget you, do ya?” — Steve to Laurie Henderson, as played by Ron Howard, American Graffiti

Capt Benjamin L. Willard: “We're going up river about 75 clicks above the Do Lung bridge.”

Chief Phillips: “That's Cambodia, captain.”

Willard: “That's classified. We're not supposed to be in Cambodia, but that's where I'm going.”

Apocalypse Now

“It’s a funny life. All these cattle and nine-tenths of the horses is stolen, and yet we was once respected lawmen. If we get to Montana we’ll have to go into politics. You’ll wind up governor if the dern place ever gets to be a state. And you’ll spend all your time passing laws against cattle thieves.” — Augustus McCrae, Lonesome Dove

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner