Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your favorite movie quotes

“They'll talk to ya and talk to ya and talk to ya about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em.” — George Hanson, Easy Rider

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Prophet: Maybe you’re not ready. Maybe you need some help.
Doc: What kind of help?

Prophet: Well, there’s some things a man can’t do alone. I wouldn’t think of try anything so big, without…

Doc: Without what?

Prophet: Without someone who’s pretty handy with a sponge in my corner.

Cannery Row

Brandrea33

One Too Many
Not from a movie, but from my favourite Netflix series Ozark …

44866F57-CCDF-43CA-99A1-F31C5ADC3351.jpeg

“Interesting little scene. I wonder who that tall drink of water is?”— Josephine Marcus

“My dear, you've set your gaze upon the quintessential frontier type. Note the lean silhouette... eyes closed by the sun, though sharp as a hawk. He's got the look of both predator and prey.” — Fabian

“I want one.”

“Happy hunting.” — Fabian, Tombstone

“Should we shake hands or something, relieve the atmosphere? I mean how stupid do you think I am?” — Jack McCall

“I don't know. I just met you.” — Wild Bill Hickok, Deadwood

After not having seen each other for 10 yrs:

“Folks that keep pigs ain’t no better than farmers. I’m surprised at you and Call. After you gave up rangerin’ I thought you’d be cattlemen.” — Jake Spoon

“I thought you’d own a railroad by now too, Jake. Or at least a whorehouse. I guess life has been a disappointment to us both.” — Augustus McCrae, Lonesome Dove

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner