Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your 'Royal" Name

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
To work out your "Royal Title" Decide on the Title you wish to have bestowed on yourself, Lord, Lady,Sir, then use your Grandparents christian Name, for your hyphenated surname, firstly your Pets name, followed by the name of the street where your were born

so I'm

Lord Cecil Modigliani-Winscombe

Last edited:
Sir Nakielski Earl-52nd. Not good at all...

Sometimes the royal name thing takes a bit of playing around with. God knows, real royalty have done it for centuries. Given your name, I'd go the Central European route -- perhaps something that suggests Old Vienna. Might I recommend the following:

Graf von Nakielski-Szieben

Graf = Earl
Szieben* = Sieben = Seven (5 + 2 =7)

gave it a Polish-style rendering*

Last edited:
I like that much better. It sounds like the names I read while referencing my Genealogy lol

Sometimes the royal name thing takes a bit of playing around with. God knows, real royalty have done it for centuries. Given your name, I'd go the Central European route -- something that suggests Old Vienna perhaps. Might I recommend the following:

Graf von Nakielski-Szieben

Graf = Earl
Szieben* = Sieben = Seven (5 + 2 =7)

gave it a Polish-style rendering*

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
Some of yours sound so perfect!

I had no idea what 'Christian name' means, had to Google. Ah, given name. I'm not Christian or perhaps I'd have known that... though I think I've heard it in a classic film or two. Here we go then. I can be either:

Lady Carmen Kaiser-DeVos - that one is rather international!
Lady Thelma Marlowe-Prescott - oh I like that one, too.

And we moved an awful lot and had many pets, I could have several of these.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn