Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your 'Royal" Name

MissLaurieMarie

One of the Regulars
Lady Margaret Comet-Carmichael - that's going by the road in front of the hospital I was born in.

OR
Lady Margaret Comet-Dewar - the (grid) road I grew up on.

Let's pretend the Comet from pronounced Com-ay and not that how it actually is, like the cleaner :D

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
Has it occurred to anyone to remember not to give out anything that can be used to hack your email or other accounts? Questions often ask for these very items of information. I used none that I use in accounts, because I have several options for this silliness.

Just a thought for Internet security.

Tatum

Practically Family
Oh good grief. I get Lady Vartan Lena-Valleyvista.
Or Linnie Lena-Valleyvista....

Yours all sound lovely, though!

Has it occurred to anyone to remember not to give out anything that can be used to hack your email or other accounts? Questions often ask for these very items of information. I used none that I use in accounts, because I have several options for this silliness.

Just a thought for Internet security.

Good point, Miss M.... I did the same though!

Last edited:

subject101

One of the Regulars
Sir Nakielski Earl-52nd. Not good at all...

I was wondering the same thing :D So, if you are from NY what, 'Lord Joe Shuri 34th and 5th' or what? I really hate monarchy! :mad:

royalwtf.jpg

And yes, that smurf daughter was named after my pet! :eusa_doh: and I'm catholic!

I guess I'd be Sir Blank Shadow-Pioneer. :mmph: Sounds like a bad Doctor Who villain.

"Blank" because a) I'm adopted, and therefore have no idea what my real Grandparents' names were, and b) my adoptive Grandparents died long before I entered the picture and, again, I have no idea what their names were. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn