Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zip Sleeve Highwayman - Black FQHH, Red Cotton Drill, Fits 42 - 44

pawineguy

One Too Many
Many of you will remember this as Ivan's jacket that was too big on him, and we made a swap so the jacket is now in my possession. It's made of the nicest FQHH I've ever handled. Thick, but more supple than usual. A really special jacket with nickel hardware and zip sleeves with the zips rotated to the top of the sleeve. Made with shoulder gussets, its very suitable to riding. The jacket is in immaculate condition as neither Ivan or I wore it much. Tagged as a 40, but dimensions are much more important here:

Pit to Pit - 24"
Sleeve length - 25.5"
Bottom opening - 22", but I had cinched it down to 20" in the pics below
Front length - 21"
Back length - 24"
Shoulders - 19"

$650 obo shipped to U.S., contact me for international shipping.
IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0093.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG
IMG_0182.JPG

pawineguy

One Too Many
The fit is good except for the sleeves. They are about an inch short for me. In a static picture they look fine but in real life they don't work, and will shorten more as the jacket breaks in. It really doesn't have any creases yet.

Last edited:

A-1

One Too Many
Damn it, should’ve contacted you first before buying a new jacket! The Sheene and this one are true beauties!

dan_t

Practically Family
Nice PG!
Your pic's clearly demonstrate to me why understanding your dimensions are so critical & that every jacket will fit differently.
How tall are you, 6 foot something?
To say that this 'only' has a 24" back, one would assume it would appear WAY too short for you - but it doesn't.
Good luck with the sale, I am sure this one will get snapped up as a nice Christmas present for someone.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Nice PG!
Your pic's clearly demonstrate to me why understanding your dimensions are so critical & that every jacket will fit differently.
How tall are you, 6 foot something?
To say that this 'only' has a 24" back, one would assume it would appear WAY too short for you - but it doesn't.
Good luck with the sale, I am sure this one will get snapped up as a nice Christmas present for someone.

I'm actually 6'2", but I have long legs so I think my torso is more typical of someone who's 6" even. And you're right, each jacket is a unique pattern and even when dimensions don't seem to make sense, you really need to keep an open mind and either put it on or see what it looks like on another person that's close to your size. That's why the fit pictures that we all post are so important when we consider buying these jackets.

GraceNote13

One of the Regulars
After double checking some of other jacket measurements, I really would need a 38 in a highwayman. Bummer this one would be to big.

pawineguy

One Too Many
I am interested on this one... I will help to get your shirt size

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Yes, I wear a size large in a sweater or shirt - for a dress shirt I wear 16 1/2 34/35 (I am 6'2", 185 pounds, but I have long legs so my torso is more like a person who's closer to 6')

SJC

Suspended
Many of you will remember this as Ivan's jacket that was too big on him, and we made a swap so the jacket is now in my possession. It's made of the nicest FQHH I've ever handled. Thick, but more supple than usual. A really special jacket with nickel hardware and zip sleeves with the zips rotated to the top of the sleeve. Made with shoulder gussets, its very suitable to riding. The jacket is in immaculate condition as neither Ivan or I wore it much. Tagged as a 40, but dimensions are much more important here:

Pit to Pit - 24"
Sleeve length - 25.5"
Bottom opening - 22", but I had cinched it down to 20" in the pics below
Front length - 21"
Back length - 24"
Shoulders - 19"

$650 obo shipped to U.S., contact me for international shipping. View attachment 39707 View attachment 39708 View attachment 39709 View attachment 39710 View attachment 39711
Hi, I live in Montco, veru close to Bucks County. Did that jacket ever sell? You'll have to forgive me, I just joined today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic