Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1940s DB Blue suit I just won!

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
I just won my first vintage suit! Sorry if any of my fellow members may have been trying for this one...:D
I have several jackets, but until now no suits. Art is making me a grey fedora that should look great with this suit (It's a 30s style hat, but I think that won't matter with this suit).

beckerbluedbnb4.jpg

When I get the suit I'll take some more photos and post them. Thanks for looking!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
WOW!!!

:eusa_clap That's a great looking suit, Sefton. Classic! :eusa_clap

Nonchalant

One of the Regulars
Impressive!

No kidding... That's a fine looking suit you have there, Sefton. A blue double-breasted with pinstripes? I'd say that's a must have, perfect for your first vintage suit. I love those wide lapels.

Very sharp indeed!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Off to a good start!

Man, I only hope you're not my size! Because I'd be sooooo jealous!;) That is a fine vintage suit! Look at those stripes!!! And such nice lapels! Oh man, you did goooooood!

As for it being 30's... not sure... my guess is 40's... looks early 40's but, I could b wrong... I know lapels got wide like that just after the war though.

Never mind, a 30's styled hat would be right at home with this suit! I'm sure you could also find an original vintage hat if you keep your eyes open too!

Congrats!

=WR=

Wild Root

Gone Home
221b said:
Congratulations! Warning, buying suits is addictive.

Boy, ain't it the truth! Especially vintage suits!!! Once you get it on and feel the amazing fabric, the comfort and quality... not only to wear it and know that time was made in a totally different era and time... let me tell you, it's amazing! You'll want more, more and MORE! Not that you don't already I'm sure.lol

=WR=

Sefton

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the compliments! I'm really looking forward to wearing it. Yes, I just won the auction and I'm already dreaming about more suits! After all, I can't wear this one out...must have at least 2..or 3..or 6 or.....:p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot