Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1960s Suit Won on Ebay

cgab1

One of the Regulars
I won this 1960s suit on e-bay. Description and pics below. Any opinions? Would appreciate shirt, tie and shoes suggestions.

Thanks,

Cgab

Description:

" Men's vintage early 1960s suit by Richman Brothers. The suit material tag is missing, but it is feels like a silk blend. The suit is a black with a subtle blue sharkskin pattern.

The jacket features a 2 button front with 2 on the sleeve cuffs. Each button is cloth covered. The exterior has 2 flapped pockets, but no chest pocket. The interior is lined on the upper back and sides with 2 storage pockets. The back has dual vents.

The pants have a plain front with a sharp crease. They have a 1.75" cuff finish. The waist snap is made by Gripper Zipper. The zipper is the patented Talon lock."

275302872_o.jpg

275302907_o.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
cgab1 said:
I won this 1960s suit on e-bay. Description and pics below. Any opinions? Would appreciate shirt, tie and shoes suggestions.

Thanks,

Cgab

Description:

" Men's vintage early 1960s suit by Richman Brothers. The suit material tag is missing, but it is feels like a silk blend. The suit is a black with a subtle blue sharkskin pattern.

The jacket features a 2 button front with 2 on the sleeve cuffs. Each button is cloth covered. The exterior has 2 flapped pockets, but no chest pocket. The interior is lined on the upper back and sides with 2 storage pockets. The back has dual vents.

The pants have a plain front with a sharp crease. They have a 1.75" cuff finish. The waist snap is made by Gripper Zipper. The zipper is the patented Talon lock."

275302872_o.jpg

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z309/cgab1/275302907_o.jpg

/IMG][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Judging from the cut of lapels, I think the 60's is the right decade. Wear it well and post some pictures when you get a change.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

cgab1

One of the Regulars
cookie said:
Tie choice would require a thinner tie...your next project. Great suit ...a bit of sharky in there gives it that added zip...

Should the tie be the same width as the lapel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy