Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

4 Aero jackets for sale but what is the process

Titus

New in Town
Hello,

I have 4 Aero jackets in excelent condition that I want to sell.

Dustbowl - russet Vicenza size 44 - worn around 10 - 15 times

Cossack - black CLX horse size 44 STF - this STF I understand it's for the Japanese market so it is smaller than the usual 44 so I tried it only once

Barnstormer - cherry horse CXL - size 44

Premier HIghwayman - brown horse CXL - size 44

I am based in Bucharest in the EU.

I will post pictures with the jackets and the measurements but I want to know what is the process to sell on TFL as I haven't sold anything here.

I have 12 Aero jackets and I want to sell the ones that I do not wear.

Thank you.

Last edited:

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'd post them separately, its easier for people to find and track what is available if some sell quickly and others stick around for a while.

There have been a few scammer around lately so beware.

Stick to your terms. Wait until the money lands in your account before posting, don't accept a cheque for payment or if they send you a "copy" of a bank transfer. They haven't paid till is in your account from your side.

If anyone offers to arrange a courier or some elaborate transaction where they will arrange a courier and add that fee to your asking price and you give that fee directly to the courier etc, just block them.

Goodluck with the sales

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
List each one on the "Classified" section. Provide full dimensions and photos. Just look through some of the existing ads. Seems teh one that take time to list them well do pretty well here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou