Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50 Unexplainable Photos

Mario

I'll Lock Up
You're a sick man Mario lol

I know...

But at least I can manage to look likeable enough if I'm so inclined...

bambi-eyes-calvin-hobbes.gif

Amy Jeanne

Call Me a Cab
Alright....I went to my grandmother's today and she gave me a bunch of risque cards from the 1940s (I posted all of them in my blog!) And one in particular reminded me of...

enhanced-buzz-32479-1300477691-15.jpg

lol
Go to the blog to see it!! Not sure if it's Lounge-appropriate. Link is in my signature!! lol

That is scary :eeek:
It's a lenticular portrait done by an artist named Edward Allen. I don't know where he finds the original photographs, but the rest is all done either by hand or some form of photo manipulation. I've been a horror film fan for as long as I can remember, so I find his work to be about as scary as the Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland.

I don't know. I find that expression of utter surprise he's adopting halfway through the clip rather amusing...
That's one of the reasons I chose that particular portrait. All of the other pieces produced by this artist merely change from normal to some form of horrific image--a demon, a vampire, a ghost, etc.; this is the only one in which the person in the portrait seemed surprised by the change, which I found amusing as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy