Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50 Unexplainable Photos

Took this pic at the swap meet today.

DSCF3596.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I was cleaning out my postcard collection and lo and behold i found these beauty's.....

I cant for some reason post the photos onto the site so sorry you will have to follow the link to my blog. If anyone else can get them off and post them onto this thread it would be much appreciated!
http://welliusedtobealady.blogspot.com/2011/10/very-odd-photos.html

I will give it a shot...but now, do I get arrested for posting them here? Or just a good "tie me to the pole and beat me with a whip"?

TidiousTed

Practically Family
I was cleaning out my postcard collection and lo and behold i found these beauty's.....

I cant for some reason post the photos onto the site so sorry you will have to follow the link to my blog. If anyone else can get them off and post them onto this thread it would be much appreciated!
http://welliusedtobealady.blogspot.com/2011/10/very-odd-photos.html

Since these images are from your own blog you're not stealing bandwidth from anyone, so all you need to post them on the Fedora Lodge is a little html coding: when posting write
and place the link to the image where the XXX are. You'll find the link to the image by right clicking on it on your blog and choose "open Image". When the image page turns up, copy the link in the adress field. (If you're using Mac there might be a slightly different way to find the link, but someone else must help you there, I'm a PC guy)

Nice blog by the way
:)

Last edited:

TidiousTed

Practically Family
11607_wm.jpg

There was a time when water melons was on the list of illegal substances and people were bound to gather deep in the woods to enjoy this forbidden fruit. Secret parties were held and people gathered in the wilderness to get high. Or, have I got this all wrong and this is just an ordinary picnic held by simple God fearing citizens

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
11607_wm.jpg

There was a time when water melons was on the list of illegal substances and people were bound to gather deep in the woods to enjoy this forbidden fruit. Secret parties were held and people gathered in the wilderness to get high. Or, have I got this all wrong and this is just an ordinary picnic held by simple God fearing citizens

Great picture....(perhaps it was the onions)? hahaha

TidiousTed

Practically Family
hearing_aid.jpg

Wearing these hearing aids must have put a strain on your social life, just imagining trying to chat up the girl of your dreams with what looks like an aluminium washbasin strapped to each side of your head. A little kissing on the pouch swing before she has to come in is at least completely out of the question. And should her father catch you trying he might take you for an alien and shoot you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner