Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

50 Unexplainable Photos

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
hearing_aid.jpg

Wearing these hearing aids must have put a strain on your social life, just imagining trying to chat up the girl of your dreams with what looks like an aluminium washbasin strapped to each side of your head. A little kissing on the pouch swing before she has to come in is at least completely out of the question. And should her father catch you trying he might take you for an alien and shoot you.

Oh my lord, the originally "mouseketeer"!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
hearing_aid.jpg

Wearing these hearing aids must have put a strain on your social life, just imagining trying to chat up the girl of your dreams with what looks like an aluminium washbasin strapped to each side of your head. A little kissing on the pouch swing before she has to come in is at least completely out of the question. And should her father catch you trying he might take you for an alien and shoot you.
Reminds me of a Pink Floyd album cover.

TidiousTed

Practically Family
The only problem with her hat, was the fact it kept grabbing other women's hats it felt were a threat.
Very embarrasing.

Once in my younger days (very young actually) I was camping at a site called White Cliff Bay on the Isle Of Wight and at the cafeteria/pub there competitions were held each night. One of these nights there was a hat competition. The winner had made a hat from a toilet seat he had built a bridge across. The entry was called "Bridge over troubled water" but I think this lady would have beaten him.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.

Delores had NO idea what Jerry the Chimp was going to do next!

But when it was all over, Jerry needed a smoke and just kicked back and relaxed....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner