Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

OK, guess this prematurely-old Texas rattlesnake can play, too.

As posted elsewhere:
SEX: Male by biology, "gentleman" (trying to be, anyway!) by choice, to steal a phrase
AGE: 26 by elapsed-time, 53 by accrued internal and psychological wear
LOCATION: Greater Seattle/Tacoma/Everett metro area (like heck I'm gonna give a precise location in a publicly-viewable forum!lol ) Plan to retire to West/Central Texas, somewhere between San Antonio and El Paso, at the end of my career.
STATUS: Single and hating every second of it, but not yet able to support a relationship or partner :eek:lol And I take a lot of patience to get used to...

Also, it helps to note that some interest in psychology is a big help, anyone who tries to know me ends up with a mandatory high-level course in Applied Abnormal Psych! :eek: lol Probably should mention the "hardcore WWII historian" thing, too, right? lol

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Woo! I took a nap and see what happened!

First Jovan I don't believe you were kidding you little rascal. You and LS need to get going here and hopefully we'll have another engagement to announce. :D

Secondly this is me: :eek:

Finally, looks like the blokes are steppin' up. Nice to see it gents. Scroll back a few pages and check out the hordes of single ladies. ;)

StanleyVanBuren

Threads like this one can only end badly.

But what why not.

I'm a 24 yr old single guy living in Pacific Palisades, which is basically part of LA, on the coast.

Born in Santa Barbara, grew up in Los Altos & now living in LA. I'm a CA kid at heart but have also lived in London on two occasions; West Hampstead and later Marylebone and Notting Hill. Probably in LA for the long term at this point.

Brooksie

One Too Many
OK here we go...

Female
divorced
Have no kids
I currently live on the Oregon Coast about 2 hours from Portland but I am desperatly trying to relocate back to Portland again (lived there for 36 years and after living in the country - I have realized I am for sure a city girl:) )

Brooksie

Bebop

Practically Family
KittyT said:
really? i dunno i always hated it. it's so.... white and trashy and full of meth addicts! mentally it may still be 1941, just without any of the class. at least that's my view of spokane :)

i'm glad you enjoy it though! i don't mind the occasional visit, but after about 2 weeks at my mom's on the south hill, i'm stir crazy and can't wait to get out. of course, i discovered the vintage shop down near Brown's Addition the last day of my last trip there. mom had to drag me out!

I suppose Spokane proper has it's trash and meth addicts (more than Boston??) but there is nothing wrong with a place being "white" anymore than a place being "black" or any other color. I like white. Long ago I found out that it is better to go where the action is instead of living where the action is. I can always enjoy the "other colors" in my San Francisco. I don't spend much time where the crack addicts and trashy people live. I live in a very rural area. Meth addicts would stick out way too much out here. A lot of people say Spokane has no class and that is what keeps it a smaller city. I think a lot of people like social cities and Spokane is not a social city. There is not a lot of "night life" or dozens of museums. The last thing I would want to do is convince more people to move here. Sorry you don't like it.
:D

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
Male. Northeast PA in the U.S. of A. I am about to be 34, and lamentably single. I'm the nice guy that women always wish for, but when they meet they just want to be friends with. :eusa_doh:
I notice most of the single ladies here are very far away, so I will continue to keep my hopes down. [huh]
Suddenly I am aware that buying hats may be my substitute for.... well, you know. :eek:
NB

Martinis at 8

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Since I'm happily boyfriended I shall start this thread as a matchmaking project!

Please respond with, you guessed it, your sex, location, age and marital status. Feel free to good naturedly poke fun at yourself and others while in this thread!

I am FEMALE, in LONG ISLAND NEW YORK, 27, and BOYFRIENDED.

Whoa! This thread is a hot topic! :D

Marital Status: Happily married, but a very successful womanizer in the Rubirosa/Sinatra style, so ladies don't be shy.

Appearance: I'm generally considered unattractive. Short, kinda overweight, swarthy ethnic looking.
Income: Low income level.
Education Level: High School diploma.

RedHotRidinHood

Practically Family
Oh, this is fun!

I am a 36 year old girl who is going to be a grandma in the fall...I am happily boyfriended and will hopefully be married this year. I have an almost-19 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. We live in That Great Cesspool of American Culture: Phoenix, AZ. I have been trying to get back home to Oregon for over 20 years.
We are po' folks, but fake it really, really well. lol

StanleyVanBuren

RedHotRidinHood said:
I am a 36 year old girl who is going to be a grandma in the fall...

crazy.gif

WHOA! Not wasting any time, are ya?

I suddenly feel old.
ugh.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner