Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Bebop

Practically Family
Maj.Nick Danger said:
Wow! 172 replies to this thread already. Much has happened while I was away.
Did I happen to mention for the record that I look just like Johnny Depp?
What? No photo to prove it? Last week I was told I look like Robert De Niro by a nice old lady and today Woody Allen :eek: by a beautiful, blue eyed stranger. lol I don't believe either one of them. If you saw a photo of me, you would think both the old lady and the blue eyed stranger were blind. :eek:fftopic:

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Not-Bogart13 said:
I'm the nice guy that women always wish for, but when they meet they just want to be friends with

Here's a hilarious definition of "just friends":
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Thought you would enjoy that, Not-Bogart. As for me I'm pretty sure my resum?© is in a lot of offices as a good reference. And to be honest, I think a lot of those employers have me on speed dial to try and figure out why the girl they hired is so damn complicated and evil. And I'm like...uh, check out my resum?©, I have an undergraduate degree in being fun, a masters in being uncomplicated, and a Ph freaking D in not being "that girl".

Rafter

Suspended
Pink Dahlia said:
Well I added a new sexy avatar in hopes of promoting meself!
What am I looking for you ask?
Simple.

A man who won't:

lie, cheat,
leave me to "find himself"
break up with me after I give him concert tickets
tell me I'd look better if I lost weight & got implants
date me for a really long time then decide we shouldn't get married
Pink Dahlia That's a really great new Avatar, but,

You've got to accentuate the positive

Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between

You've got to spread joy up to the maximum
Bring gloom down to the minimum
Have faith or pandemonium
Liable to walk upon the scene

You've got to accentuate the positive
Eliminate the negative
Latch on to the affirmative
Don't mess with Mister In-Between
No, do not mess with Mister In-Between
No, do not mess with Mister In-Between

StanleyVanBuren

Jovan said:
Men who like implants might as well get a robot if it looks remotely like a woman. I can't understand it.

I can't be bothered by such things where I live or I'd be constantly wondering.

I've learned to stop worrying and love the... well, you see where I'm going. ;)

Jovan

Suspended
Miss Lucy June said:
Here's a hilarious definition of "just friends":
A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

Thought you would enjoy that, Not-Bogart. As for me I'm pretty sure my resum?© is in a lot of offices as a good reference. And to be honest, I think a lot of those employers have me on speed dial to try and figure out why the girl they hired is so damn complicated and evil. And I'm like...uh, check out my resum?©, I have an undergraduate degree in being fun, a masters in being uncomplicated, and a Ph freaking D in not being "that girl".
This is what I've always been crying out. But I fear I may have other qualities that women don't really like such as:
1. Sending messages a lot on Facebook/MySpace without having met the person in real life yet.
2. Having a high opinion of my opinions.
3. Talking about things that no one else cares about, such as how Thom Browne has really brought back the Ivy League aesthetic in force.
4. Having a disproportionately bigger head than my body, which is why I need to work out more.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Bebop said:
I suppose Spokane proper has it's trash and meth addicts (more than Boston??) but there is nothing wrong with a place being "white" anymore than a place being "black" or any other color. I like white. Long ago I found out that it is better to go where the action is instead of living where the action is. I can always enjoy the "other colors" in my San Francisco. I don't spend much time where the crack addicts and trashy people live. I live in a very rural area. Meth addicts would stick out way too much out here. A lot of people say Spokane has no class and that is what keeps it a smaller city. I think a lot of people like social cities and Spokane is not a social city. There is not a lot of "night life" or dozens of museums. The last thing I would want to do is convince more people to move here. Sorry you don't like it.
:D

Absolutely more than Boston. Spokane has them EVERYWHERE, even in the rural areas right outside of town like Deer Park and Spangle. I never spent too much time in areas further out like Colbert - and there's certainly no lack of beautiful and charming towns outside of the city. I know there's nothing wrong with a place being "white", but as someone who's always appreciated big cities and who has lived abroad on more than one occasion, and traveled on many others, I appreciate a diverse community. You're right - Spokane isn't a social city. It's a terrible place to live if you're between the age of about 15 and 40 because there is absolutely no culture, and nothing to do.

That said, don't get me wrong, Spokane has its charms and there are many, many things about it that are way better than any other place I've lived (oh, I lived in Wenatchee before Spokane). It's friendly, it's unpretentious, and it's quite lovely! I'm glad you like it.

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
If this is going to turn in a soap opera he won't be running to you until we have a baby, someone is killed and/or arrested and there's a case of mistaken identity after he finds his long lost son. lol

And after all that happens, and he does run to me, you and I will probably have a face off like where you'll storm into my apartment and we'll have a full on fight out until the hallway, where I'll push you down the elevator shaft, but somehow you'll survive and Rafter will leave me when he finds out about my hateful act and cling to your bedside until you return to health.

We'll just have to remember it's just a show and in real life Dahlia and Lucy June get along ;)

Miss Lucy June

One of the Regulars
Jovan said:
This is what I've always been crying out. But I fear I may have other qualities that women don't really like such as:
Talking about things that no one else cares about, such as how Thom Browne has really brought back the Ivy League aesthetic in force.

I talk about a lot of things people don't care about either. I don't know who Thom Browne is, and also, I am a facebook addict.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Jovan said:
Sorry about the negative thoughts...

Well, one thing about the FL is that we don't have to have negative thoughts about FL members of the opposite sex...which is why this thread should be all sunshine and lollipops! :cheers1:

KittyT said:
Absolutely more than Boston. Spokane has them EVERYWHERE, even in the rural areas right outside of town like Deer Park and Spangle.

Miss Kitty, Spokane ain't got NOTHIN' on the Sound. Perhaps you might have seen some of my shooting-buddies in their uniforms on COPS...:eek: lol

(Why do I feel like I just blew the cover on my "undisclosed location"?)

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Miss Lucy June said:
And after all that happens, and he does run to me, you and I will probably have a face off like where you'll storm into my apartment and we'll have a full on fight out until the hallway, where I'll push you down the elevator shaft, but somehow you'll survive and Rafter will leave me when he finds out about my hateful act and cling to your bedside until you return to health.

We'll just have to remember it's just a show and in real life Dahlia and Lucy June get along ;)

It'll start when I slap you. lol

Brooksie

One Too Many
RedHotRidinHood said:
Oh, this is fun!

I am a 36 year old girl who is going to be a grandma in the fall...I am happily boyfriended and will hopefully be married this year. I have an almost-19 year old daughter and a 7 year old son. We live in That Great Cesspool of American Culture: Phoenix, AZ. I have been trying to get back home to Oregon for over 20 years.
We are po' folks, but fake it really, really well. lol

Hey RedHotRidinHood,

Where in Oregon are you from?

Brooksie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran