Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Loose Affiliation of Ribbons Niether Wide nor Thin

Mario

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
Hückel Superior Fedora

3723009953_0d95d16a13_b.jpg

*very deep sigh* They ain't makin' lids like that anymore... :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Say, Steve -- do you ever wear that one or do you keep it locked away in your closet? I'd really love to see a noggin shot of you in that Hückel.

Chinaski

One Too Many
Mario said:
*very deep sigh* They ain't makin' lids like that anymore... :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Say, Steve -- do you ever wear that one or do you keep it locked away in your closet? I'd really love to see a noggin shot of you in that Hückel.

Very deep sigh, indeed. That is about as elegant as it gets! Just a perfect center dent. Restrained and marvelous. :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Brotherhood of the Mid-Ribbon...

Man, there are some absolutely fabulous lids featured in this thread. Fantastic! I am a huge fan of the "mid-ribbon" look. Here are a few of mine...

Stetson Playboy

GreenPB7.jpg

Knox Premier

Knox1.jpg

Stetson Flagship

Flagship-3.jpg

North Valley "Field & Stream"

NorthValley.jpg

Royal Stetson Pearl/Stitched Brim

StetsonPearl-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

buler

I'll Lock Up
Heather....

Newly named Heather. This hat has no marks as to manufacturer or model. Great oatmeal heather felt with multiple stitch line raw edge brim.

B

heather_4.jpg
[/IMG]

heather_3.jpg
[/IMG]

heather_5.jpg
[/IMG]

heather_2.jpg
[/IMG]

heather_1.jpg
[/IMG]

Florida_Marlin

One of the Regulars
Great Hats!

What great hats in this thread! Those two Knox Premiers can keep showing up in all the threads! What a couple great looking lids! Regards, F_M

Florida_Marlin said:
What great hats in this thread! Those two Knox Premiers can keep showing up in all the threads! What a couple great looking lids! Regards, F_M

:arated: :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
Mario, Yes I wore it about 3 weeks ago. One of my friends took some photos so I will see if she can send me them.

Looking forward to it!!

You know what? Every time I look at a photo of that Hückel I get the funny notion that I should really make a high-resolution print and put it on my bedroom wall... ;) :D

Chinaski

One Too Many
I've peppered a few other threads with this one, so I might as well put it in here as well. A Lee Adventure, sitting on top of a thin-ribbon Stetson for comparison.

DSC_0011.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Good heavens! Gene - you're killing me with that parade of yours! Is that the league of the lovely lids? ;)

The Champ here is my favorite:

HarpPlayerGene said:

What a color combo! But then I also like the Flagship. And the green Playboy. And the pug on the Privateer is something to die for. And...blahblah... :p

GClark

One of the Regulars
These 3 from Art Fawcett qualify, I think:

MidRibbons4.jpg

VS Tucker
MidRibbons1.jpg

PanamaBob and VS Montecristi
MidRibbons3.jpg

Borsalino Beaver reblocked, ribboned and bound by Art
MidRibbons6.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Mario said:
Good heavens! Gene - you're killing me with that parade of yours! Is that the league of the lovely lids? ;)

The Champ here is my favorite:

What a color combo! But then I also like the Flagship. And the green Playboy. And the pug on the Privateer is something to die for. And...blahblah... :p

Thanks buddy! I often am given the credit for these well made old hats. I'm glad to be their present custodian. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael