Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Loose Affiliation of Ribbons Niether Wide nor Thin

RobStC

A-List Customer
Same with this Luckenwalder Hutfabrik Velour. I have a few other hats (Italian, German, Austrian) with this ribbon width.

5456975760_7aac00d2d4_b.jpg

That hat has real panache - colour, felt finish, proportions and most of all ribbon work. Love it.....

RobStC

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
1920s-1930s Heather Felt Medium Longhair (Unknown Maker)

I got this hat a while ago, but its my favorite "Niether Wide Nor Thin ribbon" hat.

DSC04716.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

DSC04714.jpg

DSC04712.jpg

DSC04711.jpg

Great hats Josh!

There does seem to be something about that 3/4 - 1" ribbon that makes the pulse quicken. I have a few hats that I should add to this thread. Here is a custom western from a small Texas shop that now resides on another Lounger's head. I think the narrow fedora ribbon is the element that makes this hat.

hibrehm3.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Great hats Josh!

There does seem to be something about that 3/4 - 1" ribbon that makes the pulse quicken. I have a few hats that I should add to this thread. Here is a custom western from a small Texas shop that now resides on another Lounger's head. I think the narrow fedora ribbon is the element that makes this hat.

Thanks, Alan! I do love that deep crease in that Custom Western.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21