Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Non Christmas present

oneterrifichog

Practically Family
About 14 weeks ago I had moved one jacket on and decided to use some of the money for a Comfortable riding jacket that could double for winter use in other ways. I went with the Longshoreman with a fur collar. While many of you have that great V shape so necessary for most traditional motorcycle jacket at 74 I was sort of digging on being "built for comfort" as Howlin Wolf used to muse. Full on Aero Horsehide needs to break in but is already comfortable. Not overly hot so I really don't see an issue with Tennessee weather. Can't wait to try it out on the bike soon!!!!!
IMG_2035.JPG

IMG_2034.JPG

IMG_2028.JPG

IMG_2032.JPG

IMG_2029.JPG

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
That looks the bee´s knees on you. I wish I could "unwwear" all those jackets of the past, and this would be "The One" for me...

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
About 14 weeks ago I had moved one jacket on and decided to use some of the money for a Comfortable riding jacket that could double for winter use in other ways. I went with the Longshoreman with a fur collar. While many of you have that great V shape so necessary for most traditional motorcycle jacket at 74 I was sort of digging on being "built for comfort" as Howlin Wolf used to muse. Full on Aero Horsehide needs to break in but is already comfortable. Not overly hot so I really don't see an issue with Tennessee weather. Can't wait to try it out on the bike soon!!!!!
View attachment 390111
View attachment 390122
View attachment 390123
View attachment 390125
View attachment 390126
Ain't built for speed.

Yamahana

One Too Many
View attachment 390111
View attachment 390122
View attachment 390123
View attachment 390125
View attachment 390126
Truly looks great.. many happy trails

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR