Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Poor picture Of my Black Adventurebilt

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
This pic is from one of those throw away camera's of me wearing my black Adventurebilt. At least it shows it being black but it doesn't show up very well. I'm just going to have to buy another digital camera.

blackhat.jpg

regards fedoralover

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
I had it sent open crown and then put in a center dent with a tight pinch at the top front. That's my favorite, but I do have some in a modified C crown. Steve's block that he uses for a Raiders fedora really is great for any vintage style crown shape you want to use.

regards fedoralover

Winkydink

Familiar Face
picture posting

fedoralover,

i know this has been asked before, and i think there is a thread about it which i can't find, but how do you post a picture in the body of your posts?

your hat is tres cool by the way :cool2:

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
WinkyD, you have to load pictures into your computer, either directly from a digital camera, or scan one in. Then you have to upload it into a hosting site such as this one. It's free, just register. http://photobucket.com/ Then copy and paste from the IMG link of the hosting site into your post here. It will show the pic.

Biltmore Bob, my spec's are new ones but an old style. As to the bamboo, aside from collecting fedora's and other antique's, I collect exotic and rare bamboo's. The one in the pic is a rare golden timber bamboo, called phylostachys vivax aureocaulis. I have around 35 to 40 varieties. About the same number of fedora's that I have.

regards fedoralover

Renderking Fisk

Practically Family
Winkydink said:
fedoralover,

i know this has been asked before, and i think there is a thread about it which i can't find, but how do you post a picture in the body of your posts?

your hat is tres cool by the way :cool2:

I'm working on a tribute page for Steve Delk's hats. If you send the pix to me I'll host it for you and include it on the tribute page...

Send them all, I'll host them!

renderking@thefedorachronicles.com

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Bob, Bamboo grows it's full height in about 90 days, so if you see bamboo that's 40 ft. tall, it grew that tall in 90 days.

Ren, this is the only pic I have right now and it's not a very good one. If you wait a month I'll have a digital camera again and get some better pixs for you to use.

regards fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum