Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A "Real" Panama Hat on a Budget

gcollins

One of the Regulars
BellyTank said:
...do often wear a duster coat?
Just wondering...
BT.

Hey Belly Tank, nope don't have a duster coat. Either the vintage black cashmere overcoat of my grandfather's, a standard issue black calf-length overcoat, or a black leather jacket. Guess I need some more color, eh?

Cheers,
G

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
How is you Montecristi Panama hat coming

gcollins said:
I may parry with PanamaBob from time to time, but he is the real expert on Monticristis here. Call him up, talk to him. That will be get you the hat you want at the price you're looking for.

Did you here when the $300.00 Montecristi hat that you ordered from Panamabob will be in ?? I can't wait to see it G. :cheers1:

When you compare it to a BB hat it will amaze you my friend !

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Panama A Legendary Hat

by Martine Buchet

Of course, it hypes some things, as does the man who writes the Preface, but the parts I've read have been very good. I actually just got it myself to read on Spring Break. Can't wait for Spring Break...!

www.alibris.com
used to have the lowest price...you might want to find MK's link and buy it through Amazon so that thefedoralounge gets a %age.

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
The legit Montecristi sellers on ebay with hats on at this moment are:

ME>>>> real*panamahats

most of ultrafinopanamahats but beware on the low dollar ones or the ladies ones.

ecuacrafts05

hollywoodvault

Ask lots of questions regarding fineness and be very specific. Those that care to sell will answer very specifically and won't run and hide behind large prices.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
How is you Montecristi Panama hat coming ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcollins
I may parry with PanamaBob from time to time, but he is the real expert on Monticristis here. Call him up, talk to him. That will be get you the hat you want at the price you're looking for.

Did you here when the $300.00 Montecristi hat that you ordered from Panamabob will be in ?? I can't wait to see it G.

When you compare it to a BB hat it will amaze you my friend !

Oh! I forgot please post pictures so the new guys can see what a real fine Montecristi Panama hat looks like. :)
Thanks,

Sharpy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot