Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A2 38R from US Authentic Measures

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Can anyone help me? I need the measures of an A2 38R from US Authentic. I have the measures of 40R and 42R here, http://www.acmedepot.com/a2jacket/measure.shtml
but not the 38R:(
Thank you

A while back I emailed Shaul giving him my weight (155 lbs) and approximate measurements derived from other jackets I've owned which I thought would be helpful. (22" front pit-pit). He advised me to go with a 38.
(probably more due to my weight as the size 40 Acmedepot measurement is a 22").

kasa7

Familiar Face
That's right nick123! Size 40R is 22" pit to pit and 19" shoulder to shoulder, but about 38R I' don't know:(

MightyEighth

Familiar Face
That's right nick123! Size 40R is 22" pit to pit and 19" shoulder to shoulder, but about 38R I' don't know:(

Obviously never assume, but looking at the 40 and 42 measurements, the 38 should be 20" pit. Which is what it should measure anyway.

kasa7

Familiar Face
There are different measures for the same sizes :confused:(different brands of course), but I'de like to know in particularly for US Authentics.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner