Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adjustment Bureau Movie

Duper

Practically Family
Looks like a bunch of guys in hats control the major world events. Who would'a thunk it?? Well,I guess that is why it is science fiction. :)

Here is the link to the official movie site and trailer. The sinister characters all seem to be in fedoras and even the hero Matt Damon ends up in a stingy brim.

http://www.theadjustmentbureau.com/

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Couple of need photos from the picture

The-Adjustment-Bureau-1.jpg

the_adjustment_bureau01.jpg

Last edited:

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks like a bunch of guys in hats control the major world events. Who would'a thunk it?? Well,I guess that is why it is science fiction. :)

Here is the link to the official movie site and trailer. The sinister characters all seem to be in fedoras and even the hero Matt Damon ends up in a stingy brim.

http://www.theadjustmentbureau.com/

Now that you've said that on the Internet, a new branch of conspiracy theory will arise, in which The Fedlora Lounge is behind major world events and decisions, sort of like the Trilateral Commission was supposed to do in the 1980s. Now the question is, who is really calling the shots behind the behind-the-scenes manipulation that The Fedora Lounge perpetrates on an unsuspecting world?

1961MJS

Now that you've said that on the Internet, a new branch of conspiracy theory will arise, in which The Fedlora Lounge is behind major world events and decisions, sort of like the Trilateral Commission was supposed to do in the 1980s. Now the question is, who is really calling the shots behind the behind-the-scenes manipulation that The Fedora Lounge perpetrates on an unsuspecting world?

Insert Maniacal laugh here. We need to combine with the trilateral commission and form the tricorn lounge to manage world domination. If you're with me, go out for lunch, you will be contacted...

Or not.

Later

1961MJS

Can't Hollywood do ANYTHING right? The two middle guys seem to be wearing brown or tan hats with gray overcoats. Really, who would not own a black or gray hat to wear with one's gray overcoat? I'm appalled, appalled I say.

Crawling back into my hole....

Cliffnopus

One of the Regulars
We are the Men in Hats.
mibmemory.jpg

"There is no fedora, You did not see a fedora, You can't even spell fedora"

Cliff

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I keep seeing the preview for this and trying to figure out which looks worse, the movie or the hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou