Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 30' HalfBelt armhole

Radu

Familiar Face
Hello, I know that this subject was already discussed and rediscussed, but I want to know, from those who have a 30' Aero HB in heavy HH, if the standard armhole on 30'HB heavy HH is high enough for be comfortable when I driving. I ask that because I just receive a 30' HB for my wife and at first sight it seems that it is not so much difference between the position of my HWM armhole and her 30' HB.
And how I want to order a new HWM but with some pattern modification I want to know if it will be enough for asking a HWM with 30'HB sleeves configuration or I should ask something like A-2 armhole position.

However, my HWM armhole are higher than others seen on this website, but I feel that 1"-1.5" higher it would be great.

Thank you

Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Mine feels like a neater fit than my Aero A2 in the same size - ideal for anything where you want to raise your arms without having the hem of the jacket round your shoulders.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou