Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero A2 38-1711-P in heavy FQ horsehide after a year of wear

Cole

One of the Regulars
They do not offer this jacket in HFQHH on their website but if you ask for it to be made out of HFQHH they will make you one, but it will cost you extra. When I ordered mine I payed 600,00 GBP instead of 495,00 GBP.

Horrido

New in Town
Horrido,

my A2 is made from Aero´s brown heavy frontquarter horsehide. Normally the A2´s are made from mid weight hides. Perhaps the frontquarter is more expensive, so order before they rise their prizes.

regards,

Olli

Olli,

I asked to Amanda in which color is this jacket... She answered me "that's seal jerky horse" !

Horrido

New in Town
Olli said that it was in brown heavy FQHH...As I didn't find this color on aero website, I asked to Amanda the exact color. So she answered me that it is seal jerky !

Gancho

One of the Regulars
Horrido,

that jacket is a special order made from brown heavy frontquarter horsehide. the color looks near a broken in seal jerky horse. only a very few A2 are ordered in heavy front quarter. Cole has one too. So if you send Amanda a photo of a A2, she will not thing about heavy horse.

If you want that color and heavy leather you have to order hfqhh in brown, if you prefer a lighter jacket than go for seal jerky. To be sure, ask Aero to send you samples.

Hope that helps,

Olli

Horrido

New in Town
Olli, thank you for your help...Now, I understand better

But I see that we can choose many options wich don't appear on website !!

Gancho

One of the Regulars
That is one of Aero´s special service. I think they are the only maker who offers this service in such a wide range. All my jackets are modified a lot. But, these changes take time and sometimes they forgot something or misinterpret a wish. For my new Cafe Racer i waited about a year.

Enjoy the waiting time.

Olli

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou